Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Hello 2009

I have finally started college again and I am beginning to get into the flow of things. School is one of my highlights right now. I want to do something in the medical field. Most likely I will go into nursing, but I still am debating between dental hygienist, paramedic and nurse assistant. My Aunt Jenny (who is a nurse) suggested I become a doctor. I'm still unsure....

There has been massive melting going on in Wenatchee. Last night there was a large wind storm and lots and lots of rain. This morning the sun was shining and there was a nice breeze. The corral was flooded and disgusting looking and what snow was left is extremely dirty.

2 comments:

  1. Well, if you want to know about being a dental hygienist you can always talk to Ethan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh really? I didn't know he was one...does he like his job?

    ReplyDelete