Sunday, November 28, 2010

Happy Advent!

Today is the beginning of the Advent season! Very Exciting. :D
I missed the sermon today because I had childcare. But I usually like watching the kids for a while, but today I was (am) not feeling well, so I mostly sat in the rocker and pitied my poor head (which was hurting).
After church we socialized in the fellowship hall and then we went to the new Foundations. I really like it. We are learning (refreshing our memory on) the creeds. The Apostle's Creed, Nicene Creed and the Definition of Chalcedon.
One more week of school. Then Finals!
Today we were actuallyon time. Amazing.
We loaded all the bull panels from BJ's into Uncle Doug's truck and got rid of them. Ahhh...
Then we moved the hay from the trailer to Gpa's truck and took it down to the tack room. While we were loading the hay, a mouse skittered up Mom's pant leg! How she did scream. Then she shook it out, and I stepped on it. Then we called Boone over to it. He looked delighted and took it away to torture it...I am sorry (actually I'm not, just seems the appropriate thing to say...), but I really have no sympathy for mouses!
I am still thinking about sneaking away to go for a snow walk today. Before it get's dark, which will be soon.
I especially missed Sierra and Blaze today, when we were disassembling their corral..:( Diggor is a good boy, but he is a young, untrained stallion. Mother absolutely will not let us practice our rodeo tricks on him. So we can't ride him.
I really should put some pictures up.

No comments:

Post a Comment